The Corporate Services Department is a department under the office of the Director of Administration.
The Department has three functional units manned by professionals, these are;
- Public relations and media unit
- Protocol unit
- Event planning and management
The department coordinates the communication network of the hospital and always ensure mutual understanding
between the hospital and its various publics. It promotes the good image of the hospital at all times and
enhance adequate publicity for the activities of the hospital.
- Multimedia and Projector at the Institution's Auditorium whenever there is an event
both on the working days and weekend.
- Electronic Markings of various types of examinations.
Goals of the Department
- To protect and enhance the institution’s reputation.
- To sustain mutual relationship between the institution and the public.
- To create and maintain free-flowing information channels between the management and its staff.
- To establish and increase public awareness about the activities of the hospital
Functions of the Department
- Public information dissemination
- Digital and Strategic Communication
- Community engagement through: radio and television health programmes; community workshop.
- Hospital guests welfare services
- In-house press works: newsletters, bulletin and annual reports
- Press Conferences and Press Links with media outlets
- Coordinating hospital’s government/external relations
- Assisting in developing project plans and proposals for the hospital.
- Planning and management of hospital’s events.
- In charge of institution’s Corporate Memory
- Performs all other functions assigned to the Department by the Management from time to time