The office of the Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee coordinates the acitivies of the
hospital's training schools/programmes and the clinical departments. the office ensures that the conditions set up by the
bodies respnsible for the certification of paramedical personnel trained by the hospital are met.
It handles the training condition of resident doctors with the active assistance/collaboration of the Chairman,
Postgraduate Medical Training Committee. It is the duty of the Chairman, Medical advisory Committee's office to
ensure that all patients visiting the hospital are given adequate, prompt and proper attention.
It serves as the link between the hospital and the outside world on clinical, training and patient-care matters.
The Directorate of Clinical Services and Training is the administrative arm headed by the Chairman,
Medical Advisory Committee. The Directorate oversees all clinical services and training rendered by
the hospital and also supervises all clinical departments/units.
The staffing position of the Chairman, Medical advisory Committee's office as at
April, 2014 is as follows:
- Prof. J. K. Olabanji - Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee
- Mrs. M. A. Ayoola - Chief Confidential Secretary
- Mrs. E. O. Onifade - Chief Secretarial Assistant
- Mr. R. O. Oladokun - Higher Executive Officer
- Mr. E. S. Oyebamiji - Clerical Officer
TRAINING PROGRAMMES AND SCHOOLS
The Directorate has the under-listed schools and training programmes under it:
- The Residency Training Programme.
- School of Health Information Management.
- Schools of Nursing, Midwifery and Peri-operative Nursing
- Community Health Officers’ Training Programme.
- Darkroom Technicians and Assistants Course.
The Directorate also has the following departments under it through which all clinical services are carried out:
- All clinical departments (Medical and Dental)
- Pharmacy services
- Nursing services
- Community Health Nursing services
- Laboratory services
- General Out Patient Department (G.O.P.D)
- Medical Social Work
- Environmental Health
The Directorate staff (as at April, 2014)
- Mr. M.O. Adeyeye – Head of Department
- Mr. I. K. Egbewole – Chief Administrative Officer
- Mr. A. O. Orabiyi – Senior Administrative Officer
- Mrs. C. B. Akintunde – Administrative Officer I
- Mrs. B. A. Ayoola – Administrative Officer I
- Mr. L. T. Awotinde – Administrative Officer II
- Mrs. G. O. Akanbi – Administrative Officer II
- Mrs. H. O. Osawe – Administrative Officer II
- Mr. R. A. Durodola – Principal Executive Officer
- Mrs. V. A. Ayilara – Principal Executive Officer
- Mrs. I. A. Fasanya – Senior Executive Officer
- Mr. S. A. Ademola – Higher Executive Officer
- Mrs. H. O. Olaoye – Senior Confidential Secretary
- Mrs. C. F. Akinyemi – Chief Secretarial Assistant
- Mrs. B. A. Adegoke – Secretarial Assistant II
- Mrs. A. A. Odekanle – Secretarial Assistant III
- Mrs. K. O. Salako – Assistant Executive Officer
- Mr. S. O. Imran – Clerical Officer