Chief (Mrs.) Olanrewaju ADEDEJI-OTITI
Chief (Mrs.) Olanrewaju
ADEDEJI-OTITI was born on June 20th 1954. She attended
Alafia Institute Primary School, Mokola, Ibadan. Olivet Baptist High School, Oyo
1968 to 1974. The polytechnic Ibadan, 1975 to 1977 and Bronx community College
(USA) 1988 to 1991. She is currently a 200 level Student of Public Administration at Lead University, Ibadan.
Work experience include:
- Leyland Nig. Ltd, Ibadan (Secretary) 1979 to 1983.
- Exide Batteries, Ibadan (Secretary) 1983 to 1986.
- AIG Insurance Co. New York (Secfretary) 1987 to 1989.
- Mt. Sinai Medical Centre New York (staff Nurse) 1991 to 1994
- Nurse Practioner, (NY Medicaid) 1994 to 2000)
- Oyo State Health Management (Board Member) 2005 to 2007.
An active Community Leader and Philanthropist, especially in the area of Maternal and Child care.
Some of her numerous contributions include:
- Donation of Medical records office block at Oni Memorial Children Hospital, Ibadan.
- Renovation and furnishing of 20 room building at UCH, Ibadan as "Mothers Home" for
mothers of paediatric patients on long term admission.
- Donation of 1000 insecticide treated nets for ante and post natal women at Adeoyo Maternal Hospital, Ibadan.
A recipent of many professional and community awards, including her recent recognition by UCH, Ibadan
during their 60 years celebration, for her contribution towards the progress and development of the hospital
Chief (Mrs.) Olanrewaju Adedeji-Otiti belongs to the tradional Council of Iyalode of Ibadan land asnholder of Oota Iyalode.
She is married with three children: a Miami(USA) based Entertainment psychologist, a wall Street (N.Y) insurance Consultant,
and a Lagos based (Princewaterhouse Cooper) audit specialist.
Chief (Mrs.) Adedeji-Otiti is currently representing Community interest on Obafemi Awolowo University
Teaching Hospitals Complex Board of Managemet.